Overview of Monthly Video Access: Every month, two new full-length yoga and fitness classes (with music) will be released. One class will be Yoga, and the other class will be Fitness-based (e.g. yoga conditioning, strength with weights/bands, HIIT) An overview of both class formats will be sent to you every month
Purchase Options: If you choose to purchase, simply send payment via Venmo ($15/one class; $25 for two classes) to @ABologeorges. Upon receipt, you’ll receive a link to class which is valid to access for the entire month on repeat. Reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have Venmo and wish to purchase.
Scroll down to view the class descriptions for the month of December:
55 minute Strength Circuit Class
- Warm-up: Yoga flow to open up your quads, hamstrings, calves and spine
- We will move through (3) circuits that work your entire body. Each circuit has (4) moves repeated two times through. Think push-up and plank variations, side body glute/core exercises, sit-ups, reverse burpees and cardio!
- Equipment: 2-5 lb hand weights used for only 1 of 12 exercises in the circuit; mostly all bodyweight only
- All Levels – class held at a mindful pace (not rushed)
- Options given for those newer to fitness as well as seasoned fitness practitioners
60 minute Hips and Spine Yoga Flow
- We’ll begin with a dynamic core warmup to both strengthen our connection to center, and open our hips.
- For our standing work, we will flow through a series of standing poses like low lunge, triangle, side angle, wide legged folds, goddess, wide legged twist variations and more.
- We’ll also practice shoulder openers and backbends like bow pose, dynamic cobra and upward dog; in addition to hip openers like double pigeon.
- Equipment: None, optional block can be used for any of the poses as you wish
- All Levels