Overview of Monthly Video Access: Every month, two new full-length yoga and fitness classes (with music) are released. One class will be Yoga, and the other class will be Fitness-based (e.g. yoga conditioning, strength with weights/bands, HIIT). An overview of both formats will be provided below for your review so you can see if the class format sounds like a good fit for you.
Purchase Options: If you choose to purchase, simply send payment via Venmo ($15/one class; $25 for two classes) to @ABologeorges. Upon receipt, you’ll receive a link to class which is valid to access for the entire month on repeat. Reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have Venmo and wish to purchase. Downloaded versions of class are also available.
60 minute Yoga – Joint Freeing, Hip Mobility, Lower Body Flow, Abs
- Joint Freeing Series for feet/ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, shoulders and hips
- Dynamic hip mobility through seated postures
- Moon Salutations practiced in a mandala-inspired format to open lower body (Triangle, Forward folds and lunge variations with side body stretches and vinyasas)
- Reclined ab work, bridge and seated stretches (pigeon/twists) to close
55 minute Sculpt and Burn
- Inch Worm
- Side Plank variations
- ½ Salutations into standing poses and flow
- Baby tigers
- Down-dog push-ups
- Sore work in wide squat
- Seated twists
- Shuffle variations
- Alternating jack knives
- Reverse lunges with a hop
- Table flow to strengthen the glutes
Core (Pilates-inspired ab work on the mat)
- Double Leg Stretch
- Reclined Criss Cross
- Head to knee
- Butterfly and additional static postures to cool you down.