Overview of Monthly Video Access: Every month, two new full-length yoga and fitness classes (with music) will be released. One class will be Yoga, and the other class will be Fitness-based (e.g. yoga conditioning, strength with weights/bands, HIIT) An overview of both class formats will be sent to you every month
Purchase Options: If you choose to purchase, simply send payment via Venmo ($15/one class; $25 for two classes) to @ABologeorges. Upon receipt, you’ll receive a link to class which is valid to access for the entire month on repeat. Reach out to me via email email@example.com if you do not have Venmo and wish to purchase.
Scroll down to view the class descriptions for the month of November:
60 minute Yoga Conditioning and Strength
- Warm-up: Supine lower body stretching for your hips/glutes and pilates/yoga abs work on your back
- Table pose Flow for hip mobility, balance, full body strength and spinal mobility
- Plank series to work the sides of your waist and abdominals
- Yoga flow and weighted strength with asymmetrical weighted movements like single-arm rows, lunges, tricep kick backs and more. We’ll enjoy stretches along the way to recover before changing sides
- Strength circuit to close: Squats and bicep curls to close class before stretching
Equipment: 5-8lb hand weights used towards the middle-end of class
All Levels – class held at a mindful pace (not rushed)
55 minute Yoga – Forward Bends and Twists
- We’ll begin in seated with a breathing meditation before moving into a dynamic warmup with table variations and a lunge series to open up your hamstrings.
- Vayu Salutations will move through yogi squat, forward folds, gentle twists, wild thing, cobra and Warrior 1 repetitively with variations.
- Flow through a few more standing poses before moving into revolved triangle.
- Guided relaxation with breath work on your back will ease you into rest.
Equipment: yoga block can be used for revolved triangle