SERVICES TAILORED TO YOU
1:1 and Small Group Yoga
A wonderful option if any of the below resonate:
(1) You are interested in customized practices
(2) You wish to focus on a specific element (e.g. mobility/range of motion, strength and conditioning, relaxation)
(3) You are new to the practice
(4) You prefer to have your own personal and private 1:1/small group session
Each session is customized to fit your unique areas of focus. Sessions can include any of the following:
- Hatha yoga
- Vinyasa yoga
- Strength and conditioning
- Foam rolling
- Restorative/Gentle yoga
- Yoga for kids and families
- Guided relaxation
Essential oils and music can also be incorporated upon request.
- 2 yoga blocks
- Yoga strap
- Long foam roller
- Assortment of weights
- Loop bands
- Yoga blanket
Yoga sessions can be customized to be athletic, restorative, or anywhere in between. Andrea’s classic sequencing style includes a blend of breath work, dynamic/static movement, and mindfully-paced flow.
Private 1/1 and Small Group Rates
- 30 minutes: $45 – $60
- 60 minutes: $65 – $95
- 75 minutes: $75 – $105
Pricing may vary based on location/packages.
- Virtual, via Zoom
- At a studio affiliate (Straightline Dance Fitness, Kula Yoga, Physical Culture v)
Schedule a Free 15-minute Consultation
Andrea’s breadth of knowledge keeps lessons challenging and interesting. She has a gentle approach that is reflected in her patience, attention to precision and overall professionalism.
Private 1:1 sessions wih Andrea have been nothing less than fabulous. I previously had little to no experience with yoga and have enjoyed learning from expertise. I leave each session feeling better and refreshed.
Andrea provides modifications/feedback during yoga 1:1s that cannot be done in a group yoga session. She approaches each session with detailed focus.
Andrea prepared a 75 minute yoga practice catered towards an area of the body I wanted to focus on. It was clear she prepared for our session ahead of time. I also love her essential oils!